Write for Us!
It’s a big world out there and we can’t possibly cover it all.
That’s why we welcome submissions from guest contributors.
Got an idea for article? Then contact justine(at)cultureeveryday(dot)com and tell us about it.
C’mon now, don’t be shy. We know you’re just bursting with ideas.
Write for Culture Every Day!
Then please shoot us an email with a proposed title, topic and brief outline.
Here are our submission guidelines:
- Your article must be your own original work and it must not have been previously published elsewhere.
- We may edit your submission as needed but we’ll let you know of any major changes before publication.
- Not a fluent English speaker? No worries. We’ll work with you to polish your prose.
- We prefer that articles be 300-800 words, with at least one image, and no more than two hyperlinks. Please provide a caption and make sure you have permission to use any photos you submit.
- A submission does not guarantee publication.
- All submissions are unpaid.
You’re welcome to include a short bio at the end of your article.
Share your photos too!
We’re always looking for great photos to accompany our articles. So, if you’ve got a shot that fits our mission, feel free to submit it to justine(at)cultureeveryday(dot)com.
Not quite ready to see your name in lights? Contribute to our Facebook Page!
“Like” Culture Every Day’s Facebook Page and help us build our community. Share a comment, photo, tip, suggestion, whatever you like. Just make sure it’s culture-friendly.